In September 2019, we announced the launch of the new version of 123cargo platform. Now, after almost 3 years of comfortable transition, it's time to thank you all for your feedback which has improved the functionality of the new site and to announce that, starting July 1st, 2022, the new version of the platform will be the ONLY version available.
Let’s review some advantages of the new responsive version:
- The very feature of being "responsive", the platform can now be viewed from any device, laptop / desktop or mobile phone, regardless of your screen resolution .
- The Chat with instant translation, to facilitate your communication with companies from outside your country. You can thus work easily with foreign companies when transporting loads from or to another country.
- Your own blacklist: you can block the loads published by companies you don't want to work with anymore, hiding them from the list of loads, in order to find the right loads faster. You can add and remove any company in the blacklist anytime you want.
- Marking the updated loads so to make it easier to see only the new loads in the list.
- Adding loads faster due to spot suggestions for loading / unloading, based on the company's posting history
- Sound notification when a new load or a new truck is posted
- Customizing your own profile by uploading a personal background on the company’s profile
- Simple search for spot posts - before you see the list of searches, you can see how many spot posts there are in the list and, only if there are too many of them, you can apply additional filtering criteria: tonnage, cubage, truck type, etc.
- Multiple search tabs - on different routes; use automatic refresh in all tabs, as you are on a tab you will be warned when new loads appear on inactive tabs.
- Filtering loads by price or by specified tonnage / volume / floor
- List of favorite posts - you can "pull aside" the posts that you are interested in, in a list where you can add / delete the posts for which you want to make transport offers (list of favorite goods) or transport requests (list of favorite trucks )
Thank you once again for being with us and supporting us to be better than yesterday!